Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD LOVE!
Love is good;
Love is like sweet;
Even nectar becomes poison
When it is consumed in abundance!
Too much of love spoils all!
Loved ones are spoiled in life
Due to too much love care always!
But lovelessness makes a brute;
Lack of love has made angry men,
Who cannot be tamed by anything else!
Love is sweet;
Love should be shown if necessary;
Love when unnecessary makes bad;
Love is necessary to make all good and sweet!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer