Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD LOVE!
Love is good;
Love is like sweet;
Even nectar becomes poison
When it is consumed in abundance!
Too much of love spoils all!
Loved ones are spoiled in life
Due to too much love care always!
But lovelessness makes a brute;
Lack of love has made angry men,
Who cannot be tamed by anything else!
Love is sweet;
Love should be shown if necessary;
Love when unnecessary makes bad;
Love is necessary to make all good and sweet!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass