Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD LOVE!
Love is good;
Love is like sweet;
Even nectar becomes poison
When it is consumed in abundance!
Too much of love spoils all!
Loved ones are spoiled in life
Due to too much love care always!
But lovelessness makes a brute;
Lack of love has made angry men,
Who cannot be tamed by anything else!
Love is sweet;
Love should be shown if necessary;
Love when unnecessary makes bad;
Love is necessary to make all good and sweet!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)