A Baby's Laughter
Each time I hear a baby's laughter
I feel a tickle in my heart.
I have to stop and listen better
Catching each note of musical art.
Such innocent laugh in joy released,
A soothing balm for a wearied soul.
All earthly worries seem to ease,
A baby's laughter makes me whole.
(Composed July 18,2008 -Tarlac City Philippines
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Baby's Laughter by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam