A Better Fix
Today's young people want a quick fix
In those drugs and drinks that they can get
And so in much trouble they get to mix
With their lives destroyed, filled with regret.
But another alternative is there for you
It's just waiting for your daily taking
A very good fix it can assure you
And make you productive in your living.
God's Word is power for success
And from it you must not depart
Kept in your life, it will surely bless
Your soul, and Peace will fill your heart.
Unload your baggage as it' s getting late
In Life, when you fix your human eyes
On Jesus the Perfecter of your faith
You'll run with strength and be very wise.
'The fear of the Lord leads to life,
Then one rests content, untouched by trouble.'
Proverbs 19: 23
'He who walks with the wise, grows wise,
but a companion of fools suffers harm.'
Proverbs 13: 20
Copyright Cynthia Buhain -Baello
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Fix by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland