O my Darling! your Beauty is watched by everybody
But only my eyes are fascinated by your Beauty.
Only my heart enjoys your Divine Beauty everytime
And your Divine Love speaks always with my soul and mind.
To me you are the loveliest girl on this earth
Due to your Divine Beauty, holy Love and pure heart.
Except your Divine Beauty and Love, Time devours everything
Like a very ferocious hungry Tiger or Lion.
Your Divine Beauty is always reflected on my mind's mirror
And Divine Love has been carved in my heart for ever.
Your Divine Love is my inspiration to write poem;
And the inspiration is the only strength of my pen.
My verse will make you lovely and ever youth
As long as man can live on this earth.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (22. Darling by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
- Your Coronation, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)