O my Darling! your Beauty is watched by everybody
But only my eyes are fascinated by your Beauty.
Only my heart enjoys your Divine Beauty everytime
And your Divine Love speaks always with my soul and mind.
To me you are the loveliest girl on this earth
Due to your Divine Beauty, holy Love and pure heart.
Except your Divine Beauty and Love, Time devours everything
Like a very ferocious hungry Tiger or Lion.
Your Divine Beauty is always reflected on my mind's mirror
And Divine Love has been carved in my heart for ever.
Your Divine Love is my inspiration to write poem;
And the inspiration is the only strength of my pen.
My verse will make you lovely and ever youth
As long as man can live on this earth.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (22. Darling by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver