O my Darling! your Beauty is watched by everybody
But only my eyes are fascinated by your Beauty.
Only my heart enjoys your Divine Beauty everytime
And your Divine Love speaks always with my soul and mind.
To me you are the loveliest girl on this earth
Due to your Divine Beauty, holy Love and pure heart.
Except your Divine Beauty and Love, Time devours everything
Like a very ferocious hungry Tiger or Lion.
Your Divine Beauty is always reflected on my mind's mirror
And Divine Love has been carved in my heart for ever.
Your Divine Love is my inspiration to write poem;
And the inspiration is the only strength of my pen.
My verse will make you lovely and ever youth
As long as man can live on this earth.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (22. Darling by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- AMISS, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
- Facebook (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)