O my Darling! your Beauty is watched by everybody
But only my eyes are fascinated by your Beauty.
Only my heart enjoys your Divine Beauty everytime
And your Divine Love speaks always with my soul and mind.
To me you are the loveliest girl on this earth
Due to your Divine Beauty, holy Love and pure heart.
Except your Divine Beauty and Love, Time devours everything
Like a very ferocious hungry Tiger or Lion.
Your Divine Beauty is always reflected on my mind's mirror
And Divine Love has been carved in my heart for ever.
Your Divine Love is my inspiration to write poem;
And the inspiration is the only strength of my pen.
My verse will make you lovely and ever youth
As long as man can live on this earth.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (22. Darling by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(23 January 1930)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- A Minute Too Fast, Vera Sidhwa
- Dreams Of You, Spiritwind Wood
- Free To Be, Spiritwind Wood
- The One I Wanted For Me, Spiritwind Wood
- Faced with fears of a wide blank canvass, Mark Heathcote
- All Just A Game, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever Black, Spiritwind Wood
- For the Love of Your Life, Sandra Feldman
- Flame Of My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Inside, Spiritwind Wood