O my Darling! your Beauty is watched by everybody
But only my eyes are fascinated by your Beauty.
Only my heart enjoys your Divine Beauty everytime
And your Divine Love speaks always with my soul and mind.
To me you are the loveliest girl on this earth
Due to your Divine Beauty, holy Love and pure heart.
Except your Divine Beauty and Love, Time devours everything
Like a very ferocious hungry Tiger or Lion.
Your Divine Beauty is always reflected on my mind's mirror
And Divine Love has been carved in my heart for ever.
Your Divine Love is my inspiration to write poem;
And the inspiration is the only strength of my pen.
My verse will make you lovely and ever youth
As long as man can live on this earth.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (22. Darling by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- A thight rope, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Snake charmers in villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Frog in the Well, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2012, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prolixity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)