O Love, the Goddess of my soul and heart!
For you I've made a Temple in my heart.
You cast a magical impact over my heart.
I adore you with the flowers of my heart.
Your presence elevates my mind evetytime
And cleanses complexity from my mind.
Desires make a holy ocean with passion.
Emotion creates a sweet melody in the ocean.
My soul bathes in the smell of that music
And quenches the thirst from the nectar of music.
My heart wears the garments of ecstasy
And dances with the rhythm of sweet melody.
Then I find the ever lasting Heaven in me
And my soul and heart enjoy the celestial beauty.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10. Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu