O Love, the Goddess of my soul and heart!
For you I've made a Temple in my heart.
You cast a magical impact over my heart.
I adore you with the flowers of my heart.
Your presence elevates my mind evetytime
And cleanses complexity from my mind.
Desires make a holy ocean with passion.
Emotion creates a sweet melody in the ocean.
My soul bathes in the smell of that music
And quenches the thirst from the nectar of music.
My heart wears the garments of ecstasy
And dances with the rhythm of sweet melody.
Then I find the ever lasting Heaven in me
And my soul and heart enjoy the celestial beauty.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10. Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)