(001) Father God
Father we leave year 2007 and walk through the gate of 2008
Father God, I thank you for all the years you have given me.
For allowing me to live with love, trust and prosperity.
Oh Father I travelled through darkness back into the light.
You never let me out of your sight.
You are my strength, you are my power,
you never forgot me in my saddest hour.
When all else fails you stand by my side
giving me the courage needed to survive.
Father thank you for the precious gifts,
My children, my talents, the honour to live.
To see your beauty from an earthlings eyes.
To gaze at the view in your awesome sky.
I thank you for the earth so beautiful and green,
the vast waters filled with treasures unseen.
Thank you Father for every breath I take
For the eyes to see each morning i wake
In the name of your precious son Jesus
Thank you Father God.
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((001) Father God by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak