Patricia Kelley Poems
- Butterfly Trapped In A Jar I once had a dream that there was ...
- I'M Proud To Be A Christian Wo... I try to be a ...
- Violent Video Games The Culpri... Violent video games are ...
- Jesus Christ Has Risen Arise, my savior has risen. Listen! ...
- Understanding The Holy Spirit When you accept Jesus Christ as...
- We Believe In The American Dre... Politicians' say take their ...
- The Names Of God Most High My Lord is EL ELYON: He is The God...
I am married to my soul mate. We run a family business together at http: //medicinewomansoap.com
We foster children and prepare them for adoption to eventually be adopted by a loving family.
I am also a published author, poetess and writer. My favorite things to write are feelings about love, spiritual, fantasy and current events. I believe poetry is an art, and, the poet is... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The angelica face can sometimes be the most deceiving. Don't be quick to judge by outside appearance.''Patricia Kelley
Comments about Patricia Kelley
Butterfly Trapped In A Jar
I once had a dream that there was a beautiful blue butterfly locked in a jar that couldn't fly.
She felt her life passing by!
She would try to fly around and around, spinning hitting the thick glass jar.
Sadly looking out as far as her eyes would take her.
Feeling her life, as a quick blur!
She would sadly sigh!
All out of breath,
She felt death.
She always looked pass the jar.
One day, she awoke and the lid was finally off.
With her little ones' tucked underneath her, she flew and flew, until she could no ...