Patricia Kelley Poems
- I'M Proud To Be A Christian Wo... I try to be a ...
- Butterfly Trapped In A Jar I once had a dream that there was ...
- It's Not Easy Being A Foster P... Sometimes it’s not easy ...
- Violent Video Games The Culpri... Violent video games are ...
- Alzheimer's The Slow Death The human brain, Is like a tree ...
- Jesus Christ Has Risen Arise, my savior has risen. Listen! ...
- Understanding The Holy Spirit When you accept Jesus Christ as...
I am married to my soul mate. We run a family business together at http: //medicinewomansoap.com
We foster children and prepare them for adoption to eventually be adopted by a loving family.
I am also a published author, poetess and writer. My favorite things to write are feelings about love, spiritual, fantasy and current events. I believe poetry is an art, and, the poet is... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The angelica face can sometimes be the most deceiving. Don't be quick to judge by outside appearance.''Patricia Kelley
Comments about Patricia Kelley
I'M Proud To Be A Christian Woman
I try to be a noblewoman.
I reach out to those in need.
I believe in planting a seed.
I give to displaced children.
I open my home to abused and neglected children.
I believe as a Christian woman it's our responsibility to be a mother to the motherless.
I believe as a Christian woman it's our responsibility to clothe the penniless.
I believe as a Christian woman it's our responsibility to offer hope for tomorrow.
These children have seen too much sorrow.
I believe as a Christian woman it's our responsibility to teach our children Biblical principles.
I believe as ...