Praying For God to End Cancer In Children
Lord, help the little children fighting cancer.
There seems to be no answer.
There seems to be so many different types of cancer.
Attacking children around the world,
Please stop the little child suffering from Leukemia.
That gives them anemia.
We hate to see the little children hurting.
We know by faith their small faces are reflected in the eyes of Angels.
We’re coming to your steeple to pray and lift up our little people.
Praying you systematically stop all these cancers that are growing in our beloved children.
We pray that we never again here of a mother’s child being taken away by any cancer whether it be from:
• Brain and other nervous system tumors
• Wilms tumor
• B one cancer
Praying cancer pain becomes numb.
We’re praying for cures and answers.
We’re lifting our hands to the Heavens and falling on our knees’.
Making our loud plea!
We’re asking you please to heal our little people.
We’re praying in the steeple.
We’re praying outside of the steeple.
We’re asking for answers for our little people.
Our children deserve a chance to live their lives.
To become someone’s husband or wives,
They deserve a second chance in life.
Where personal strengths are overcome by strife,
And medical cures see advances.
And Christian faith enhances.
And a child is given second chances.
To live and dream dancing through life with the one they love.
Feeling all of God’s love from above!
And life becomes everything they dreamed of.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Praying For God to End Cancer In Children by Patricia Kelley )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono
- Change Of Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak