Praying For God to End Cancer In Children
Lord, help the little children fighting cancer.
There seems to be no answer.
There seems to be so many different types of cancer.
Attacking children around the world,
Please stop the little child suffering from Leukemia.
That gives them anemia.
We hate to see the little children hurting.
We know by faith their small faces are reflected in the eyes of Angels.
We’re coming to your steeple to pray and lift up our little people.
Praying you systematically stop all these cancers that are growing in our beloved children.
We pray that we never again here of a mother’s child being taken away by any cancer whether it be from:
• Brain and other nervous system tumors
• Wilms tumor
• B one cancer
Praying cancer pain becomes numb.
We’re praying for cures and answers.
We’re lifting our hands to the Heavens and falling on our knees’.
Making our loud plea!
We’re asking you please to heal our little people.
We’re praying in the steeple.
We’re praying outside of the steeple.
We’re asking for answers for our little people.
Our children deserve a chance to live their lives.
To become someone’s husband or wives,
They deserve a second chance in life.
Where personal strengths are overcome by strife,
And medical cures see advances.
And Christian faith enhances.
And a child is given second chances.
To live and dream dancing through life with the one they love.
Feeling all of God’s love from above!
And life becomes everything they dreamed of.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Praying For God to End Cancer In Children by Patricia Kelley )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)