Praying For God to End Cancer In Children
Lord, help the little children fighting cancer.
There seems to be no answer.
There seems to be so many different types of cancer.
Attacking children around the world,
Please stop the little child suffering from Leukemia.
That gives them anemia.
We hate to see the little children hurting.
We know by faith their small faces are reflected in the eyes of Angels.
We’re coming to your steeple to pray and lift up our little people.
Praying you systematically stop all these cancers that are growing in our beloved children.
We pray that we never again here of a mother’s child being taken away by any cancer whether it be from:
• Brain and other nervous system tumors
• Wilms tumor
• B one cancer
Praying cancer pain becomes numb.
We’re praying for cures and answers.
We’re lifting our hands to the Heavens and falling on our knees’.
Making our loud plea!
We’re asking you please to heal our little people.
We’re praying in the steeple.
We’re praying outside of the steeple.
We’re asking for answers for our little people.
Our children deserve a chance to live their lives.
To become someone’s husband or wives,
They deserve a second chance in life.
Where personal strengths are overcome by strife,
And medical cures see advances.
And Christian faith enhances.
And a child is given second chances.
To live and dream dancing through life with the one they love.
Feeling all of God’s love from above!
And life becomes everything they dreamed of.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Praying For God to End Cancer In Children by Patricia Kelley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Anonymous Girl, Michael P. McParland
- An Unbreakable Bond, Michael P. McParland
- An Awesome Friend (For Electric Lady), Michael P. McParland
- Am I?, Michael P. McParland
- Always Yours, Michael P. McParland
- Always You, Michael P. McParland
- Always Thinking Of You, Michael P. McParland
- Always, Michael P. McParland
- All The Love We Hide, Michael P. McParland
- Flummoxed, douglas scotney