Jesus Christ Has Risen
Arise, my savior has risen.
He's no longer entombed.
The rock has been removed.
We're no longer doomed.
His stripes are healed.
Not one of His bones or legs was broken.
They pierced his side with a spear.
Blood and water poured from His side.
It's been revealed.
Jesus Christ is, and was, the Son of the Living God.
There's proof in the scripture.
This is all fulfilled in the scripture.
The message is clear.
They divided my clothes and cast lots for my garments.
The evidence nullifies any arguments.
And, so scripture was fulfilled.
There was nothing unfulfilled.
The Son of God would be rejected by man.
This was all part of God's imminent plan.
Jesus Christ has risen!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ Has Risen by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...