Jesus Christ Has Risen
Arise, my savior has risen.
He's no longer entombed.
The rock has been removed.
We're no longer doomed.
His stripes are healed.
Not one of His bones or legs was broken.
They pierced his side with a spear.
Blood and water poured from His side.
It's been revealed.
Jesus Christ is, and was, the Son of the Living God.
There's proof in the scripture.
This is all fulfilled in the scripture.
The message is clear.
They divided my clothes and cast lots for my garments.
The evidence nullifies any arguments.
And, so scripture was fulfilled.
There was nothing unfulfilled.
The Son of God would be rejected by man.
This was all part of God's imminent plan.
Jesus Christ has risen!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ Has Risen by Patricia Kelley )
- A Man's Oft-hidden Tears, Maurice Harris
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just A Character, Felicia Manning
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)