Jesus Christ Has Risen
Arise, my savior has risen.
He's no longer entombed.
The rock has been removed.
We're no longer doomed.
His stripes are healed.
Not one of His bones or legs was broken.
They pierced his side with a spear.
Blood and water poured from His side.
It's been revealed.
Jesus Christ is, and was, the Son of the Living God.
There's proof in the scripture.
This is all fulfilled in the scripture.
The message is clear.
They divided my clothes and cast lots for my garments.
The evidence nullifies any arguments.
And, so scripture was fulfilled.
There was nothing unfulfilled.
The Son of God would be rejected by man.
This was all part of God's imminent plan.
Jesus Christ has risen!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ Has Risen by Patricia Kelley )
- At Dannemora Prison, Richard Provencher
- INNOCENT PRISIONER, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Watchman, Pijush Biswas
- Veni, Vidi, Vici. Okay?, Dylan Attard
- We are merely onlookers anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We are merely onlookers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Time is Change, Taqueia Brown
- The Very First Days of Autumn, Hebert Logerie
- Red, Nate Crow
- Always wrong, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)