Jesus Christ Has Risen
Arise, my savior has risen.
He's no longer entombed.
The rock has been removed.
We're no longer doomed.
His stripes are healed.
Not one of His bones or legs was broken.
They pierced his side with a spear.
Blood and water poured from His side.
It's been revealed.
Jesus Christ is, and was, the Son of the Living God.
There's proof in the scripture.
This is all fulfilled in the scripture.
The message is clear.
They divided my clothes and cast lots for my garments.
The evidence nullifies any arguments.
And, so scripture was fulfilled.
There was nothing unfulfilled.
The Son of God would be rejected by man.
This was all part of God's imminent plan.
Jesus Christ has risen!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ Has Risen by Patricia Kelley )
- Little Planet, Kazuko Shiraishi
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)