Natasha Foster Poems
- All Alone Alone is what she's used to, Alone is what she ...
- God's Newest Star Though she was known as Sky, She became ...
- His Kingdom By The Sea It was long ago when He and She lived...
- Lost Love This is the end of him, Here he lies; My ...
- Never Forgive, Never Forget When I have no choice, It's not...
- The Man God dreamed a man, A beautiful beast of a ...
- Gasping For Breath Walking down the trail, Snow falling, ...
I'm a conservative Christian, I love wolves, dogs, and horses. I, of course, love writing! I play the piano and I hope to become a forensic anthropologist and/or toxicologist and published author! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Foster
Alone is what she's used to,
Alone is what she knows.
Alone, not having much to do,
Alone is how she goes.
Alone she turns white,
Alone she turns cold.
Alone, she sees the light,
Alone, not yet old.
Alone, she makes the journey,
But she'll be alone no more.
She journeys into Heaven,
And there, she'd like to see you.