Never Forgive, Never Forget
When I have no choice,
It's not my fault.
Everybody's a critic,
Never forgive, never forget.
I feel the throbbing in my brain,
I hear the voices in my head.
I'm so close to screaming,
I have to run and hide.
I'm biting my tongue,
But I can't hold it in.
I'll say what I want,
Because I never forgive, and never forget.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Never Forgive, Never Forget by Natasha Foster )
- Am I Back?, Michael McParland
- Take the poison, gajanan mishra
- If ever I know, hasmukh amathalal
- Locked, The Princess is
- Simple enough, hasmukh amathalal
- What is the End of Sufferingf? When? ?, Mr. Nobody
- Coin, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Peripeteia Personified, michael walkerjohn
- After long, tedious work..., Lev Brekhman
- Satisfection, Tadasha Tripathy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)