Bright, Yellow Sun
The bright, yellow, early sun,
Shines down on the grass.
The morning dew,
Sparkles like white diamonds,
In the bright, yellow, early morning sun.
Brings to life,
Laying in the daisies,
Filling the air.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bright, Yellow Sun by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worthy, Michael McParland
- Withdrawl, Michael McParland
- Wish Oh Wish, Michael McParland
- Windows, Michael McParland
- For The First Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wind Across The Barren Land, Michael McParland
- Why?, Michael McParland
- Blue Background, Edward Kofi Louis
- Why Am I? ........., Michael McParland
- Camel-Toe, Dean Meredith