Over by the mystic falls yonder,
Where beneath the weeping willows she wonders.
Where the wind is a whisper,
She never has a nightmare.
Coal black and mysterious,
Making all who see her curious.
Where the dead language is still spoken,
Where no one is unfair.
She disappears without a trace,
She is beautiful and full of grace.
If you take interest
In Phantom's Mistress,
I pray that you beware.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Post your opinions! :)
Comments about this poem (Phantom's Mistress by Natasha Foster )
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe