Over by the mystic falls yonder,
Where beneath the weeping willows she wonders.
Where the wind is a whisper,
She never has a nightmare.
Coal black and mysterious,
Making all who see her curious.
Where the dead language is still spoken,
Where no one is unfair.
She disappears without a trace,
She is beautiful and full of grace.
If you take interest
In Phantom's Mistress,
I pray that you beware.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Post your opinions! :)
Comments about this poem (Phantom's Mistress by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham