Over by the mystic falls yonder,
Where beneath the weeping willows she wonders.
Where the wind is a whisper,
She never has a nightmare.
Coal black and mysterious,
Making all who see her curious.
Where the dead language is still spoken,
Where no one is unfair.
She disappears without a trace,
She is beautiful and full of grace.
If you take interest
In Phantom's Mistress,
I pray that you beware.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Post your opinions! :)
Comments about this poem (Phantom's Mistress by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide