Petals, Swans, and the Silver River
Listen to the Silence,
See the Petals floating.
All the Swans are sleeping,
Hear the Silver River rushing.
The Silence is dying,
The Petals are drowning.
The Swans will never wake,
The Silver River's running dry.
Silence is now screaming,
Petals reach the bottom.
Swans rest in peace,
Silver River's gone forever.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Petals, Swans, and the Silver River by Natasha Foster )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John