Petals, Swans, and the Silver River
Listen to the Silence,
See the Petals floating.
All the Swans are sleeping,
Hear the Silver River rushing.
The Silence is dying,
The Petals are drowning.
The Swans will never wake,
The Silver River's running dry.
Silence is now screaming,
Petals reach the bottom.
Swans rest in peace,
Silver River's gone forever.
Natasha Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Petals, Swans, and the Silver River by Natasha Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis