Liliana EL. Poems
- Identity Dig deep Who are you What do you want How do ...
- Commentary On Happiness Happiness is having great friends ...
- Whilst This When I say I love you I mean it with all my ...
- Not Understanding If I'm supposed to be flying Why do I feel...
- My Relationship Want a relationship which lasts A true and ...
- Taking Action, Ambition Why do I do this to myself? Gone ...
- Night-Time Adventure Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy Feelin' warm and nice...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Who are you
What do you want
How do you want be seen and remembered
What makes you happy, frustrated, angry, peaceful, free
Yeah the world tells you who to be
Blurs your vision
Smears away your identity
So take hold
Embrace this moment for yourself
Define your own identity
Reflect on how to achieve what makes you happy
Done scrambling around
Trying to please all others' wants
Put your wisdom first and the rest is sure to come