Liliana EL. Poems
- Ever? Another day I may hug him I may smile and say hi I ...
- Not Understanding If I'm supposed to be flying Why do I feel...
- Can You Take It In Ya can't believe all which appears before ...
- Then And Now A while back I said I had no friends Looking on...
- Identity Dig deep Who are you What do you want How do ...
- You Know The best of days are still at fault The worst ones ...
- One Territory There I stood All the faces the same All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I may hug him
I may smile and say hi
I may love him
Perhaps we'll go out
for a walk in the park
by the pond under the light
The scarlet ibis' will fly out
The grand lotus petals will gleam
By sunset we'd have smiled many times
and given some good laughs too
The night will be perfect as we stare into each others eyes
Enjoying the intensity of our rush
Today is not that day.