Leaking Pen Poems
- The Best Poem In The World I was shocked, confused, ...
- Butterflies The stage is set The risers placed Rehearsals ...
- Grandma's Cookie Jar I wish I could make you laugh, do you ...
- I Love You Jane Eyre I let go of you My Jane Eyre I am a ...
- Fallen Leaves Hope is the dream of fallen leaves Tornadic ...
- We Are Flowers Of The Sky We are flowers of the sky Of many ...
- Hope Is A Thing Of Inner Beaut... When I open my overcrowded ...
Words music to my ears
Music beat of my heart
Don't ask me to choose
They forge the same coin
I am a cloud, a gentle rain that been
in Wellington, Zahle, Minneapolis and Sydney
My Heart dwells in Paris and love of Poetry
I am Paul, I am Boulous, I am Pablo, but most of all I am all heart, I celebrate your life into mine, we are ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leaking Pen
The Best Poem In The World
I was shocked, confused, bewildered
as I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
by the lights or its decor.
But it was the folks in Heaven
who made me sputter and gasp-
the thieves, the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics, the trash.
There stood the kid from seventh grade
who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
who never said anything nice.
Herb, who I always thought
was rotting away in hell,
was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
looking incredibly well.
I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal? ...