Follow Me on Twitter Jojoba Mansell or visit http: //www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B0079IQISE
My poetry is usually written in minutes and I upload the first draft as I feel this better captures my mood. This gives my poetry a personal meaning to me but probably reads clumsily to others.
I write because I enjoy it, if you enjoy reading it that's a bonus.
If you like you can ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The Sunshine Within
- Hard Choices
- Santa, No More Socks! (A Poem For Childr...
- I built a Robot Rabbit (A poem for child...
- My T-Rex (A Poem For Children)
- Our first home
- A Monster in my toilet (A poem for child...
- Sausage Roll (A poem for children)
- A Lion Stole My Pencil (A Poem For Child...
- Hamster In A Tiger Tank (A Poem For Chil...
- A Jelly Ate My Sister (A Poem For Childr...
- My Shoes Taste Like Fish And Chips (a po...
- A Better Me
- Vampires and Werewolves
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)