Biography of Jojoba Mansell
Follow Me on Twitter Jojoba Mansell or visit http: //www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B0079IQISE
My poetry is usually written in minutes and I upload the first draft as I feel this better captures my mood. This gives my poetry a personal meaning to me but probably reads clumsily to others.
I write because I enjoy it, if you enjoy reading it that's a bonus.
If you like you can now follow me on twitter, @jojobamansell
A big thank you to all those who have supported me by purchasing my work on amazon kindle.
Jojoba Mansell's Works:
Available on Kindle and computers and mobiles with Kindle APP
A Flock of Poems by Jojoba Mansell, price 77p.
Ridiculous Rhymes: Poetry for Children by Jojoba Mansell, price 77p.
Love is the poison. Love is the cure. By Jojoba Mansell, price 98p.
In Hell's Valley by J. Mansell (A Razor Wing Short Story - Military Sci-fi,77p)
The Poisoned Sword of Segale by J. Mansell (A fantasy/adventure story for young readers aged 8 plus,77p)
- The Sunshine Within
- Our first home
- Hard Choices
- A Jelly Ate My Sister (A Poem For Childr...
- A Lion Stole My Pencil (A Poem For Child...
- A Better Me
- Hamster In A Tiger Tank (A Poem For Chil...
- A Monster in my toilet (A poem for child...
- I built a Robot Rabbit (A poem for child...
- My T-Rex (A Poem For Children)
- Tortoise In A Hat (a poem for children)
- A Special Love
- My Shoes Taste Like Fish And Chips (a po...
- A dragonfly sandwich (A poem for childre...
The ones we love
They say we hurt the ones we love,
I've heard this saying is true.
We forget the example sent from above,
we go and make others blue.
They say we scar the ones we cherish,
I have heard this said before.
If we're not careful, love will perish,
then what will hearts be for?