Biography of Jojoba Mansell
Follow Me on Twitter Jojoba Mansell or visit http: //www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B0079IQISE
My poetry is usually written in minutes and I upload the first draft as I feel this better captures my mood. This gives my poetry a personal meaning to me but probably reads clumsily to others.
I write because I enjoy it, if you enjoy reading it that's a bonus.
If you like you can now follow me on twitter, @jojobamansell
A big thank you to all those who have supported me by purchasing my work on amazon kindle.
Jojoba Mansell's Works:
Available on Kindle and computers and mobiles with Kindle APP
A Flock of Poems by Jojoba Mansell, price 77p.
Ridiculous Rhymes: Poetry for Children by Jojoba Mansell, price 77p.
Love is the poison. Love is the cure. By Jojoba Mansell, price 98p.
In Hell's Valley by J. Mansell (A Razor Wing Short Story - Military Sci-fi,77p)
The Poisoned Sword of Segale by J. Mansell (A fantasy/adventure story for young readers aged 8 plus,77p)
- The Sunshine Within
- Our first home
- A Lion Stole My Pencil (A Poem For Child...
- Hard Choices
- A Better Me
- A Monster in my toilet (A poem for child...
- Giraffe In A Balloon (a poem for childre...
- I built a Robot Rabbit (A poem for child...
- A Special Love
- Familiar Strangers
- A Jelly Ate My Sister (A Poem For Childr...
- Sausage Roll (A poem for children)
- My T-Rex (A Poem For Children)
- Hamster In A Tiger Tank (A Poem For Chil...