Elaine Battersby Poems
- Voice Of Truth A voice of truth, of reason, speaks out with...
- Imprisioned My world seems much smaller now. Lonelier, more ...
- Little Children Their love, beauty and innocence, Can touch...
- Different Life, S Sitting on the top deck, I watch the ...
- Grandma Said My grandma, before she was dead. Naught wrong ...
- Bygone Years You pass then bye withour even noticing ...
- Clouds Like nomads of the sky, they roam, ...
I have only recently started writing again.My poems in some ways are little stories, my slant on the things I see, feel.
New to Poem Hunter I will be posting quite a few more shortly.
I welcome your comments feedback.
My own, journey, sometimes struggle,
has helped me not to be afraid to speak my truth.
Something I would like to share with others. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Voice Of Truth
A voice of truth, of reason,
speaks out with splendid clarity,
dismissed by raised newspapers and turned heads.
Indifferent to his words his truth.
oh, for the openness of unfenced paddocks,
which tempt the flight of mind and spirit.
Freeing us to be, to feel.
To fulfil our deepest, wildest dreams and desires,
without remorse or fear.
Raising us up, for up, onto a higher plain
of limitless possibilities, beauty and creativity.
Grasping the meaning of life, of love.