A Special Love
I could live this time forever,
make seconds last like days.
I could spend eternity on your lips,
lose myself in your gaze.
Your arms could fold around me,
become my entire world.
I could forget all beyond our caress,
find freedom, loves sailed unfurled.
The seasons lose all meaning,
as does day and night.
Being with you is my heaven,
it feels natural, so right.
I can’t believe it coincidence,
that we should happen to meet.
It must have been destiny,
and one I am happy to greet.
I’ll hoist my colours to the mast,
wear my heart upon my sleeve.
For ours is a special love,
we’re lucky to receive.
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Love by Jojoba Mansell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak