Jinge Norvall Poems
- My Life Is Like A River The surface is calm, smooth and ...
- The Homeless One He shivers in the morning dew, Blanket and...
- Sally The Rag Doll Soft in limb & bland in face, Sally the ...
- The Listening Hills A garden majestic in grandeur, Hewn ...
- When You Hit The Wall When you're in the world And you're ...
- The Grace Of God Is there anyone who can hold me Without ...
- New Rain Like New rain On old dry dirt and newborn lambs
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jinge Norvall
My Life Is Like A River
The surface is calm, smooth and glassy,
Beauty reflected therein
An occasional ripple, or eddy,
Betrays the stillness and calm
Follow the river a while, for the eddies
Enlarge further on;
Twisting & turning, now restless,
They leap over log, fern and stone
The valley is wider, and deeper,
The river is roaring in pain
Currents confused and pulsating,
Thrashing and foaming in vain.
The cliff face is yawning & threatening,
The river is wild in its' rage;
And now, in reckless abandon,
It hurtles as it's done for an ...