Shivering grey skies
Usher in the icy morn
O' er countless wintry houses
Huddled close for warmth.
Summer flees for warmer climes
As winter 's clammy claws
Dig through bone and sinew
Cold bites with icy jaws.
Whining winds and gusting gales
Twist about the towns..
Gardens wither and leaves have fallen
As townsfolk scurry hearthwards.
Jinge Norvall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter by Jinge Norvall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy