Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo was born in Cilacap (Indonesia) ,1 July 1960. He is a PhD graduated from Geophysics (ITB) who wrote poetry for a long time. His poems are scattered in many themes, such as silence, mortality, in-ability until discovery. He was also often invited to read his poem in some places in Indonesia.
Furthermore, his life is a poetry for him. Such as in thought of health, when a general check-up done many times, it had been many cases. But he said “I am happy, my body had been accepted by me as the poem from my beloved God”, and he said: 'God punished me with a quiet and love'.
Another poems flowing authentically, like his blood run through ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Mother & Son
- The Moon Song
- Sajak Untuk Nizar Qabbani (Indonesian)
- Sajak Meditasi: Selembar Daun Jatuh (Ind...
- Sajak Meditasi: Dalam Senyap Tumbukan Pa...
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo...
- Praise for Rabiah al-Adawiyah
- Old Wet Grass
- Sajak Meditasi: Air dan Batu (Indonesian...
- Sajak Meditasi: Di Dalam Kemerdekaan Bun...
- Sajak Meditasi: Penyaksi Jiwa Yang Suwun...
- Kucing (Indonesian)
- Kalung Cinta (Indonesian)
Comments about Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)