Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo was born in Cilacap (Indonesia) ,1 July 1960. He is a PhD graduated from Geophysics (ITB) who wrote poetry for a long time. His poems are scattered in many themes, such as silence, mortality, in-ability until discovery. He was also often invited to read his poem in some places in Indonesia.
Furthermore, his life is a poetry for him. Such as in thought of health, when a general check-up done many times, it had been many cases. But he said “I am happy, my body had been accepted by me as the poem from my beloved God”, and he said: 'God punished me with a quiet and love'.
Another poems flowing authentically, like his blood run through ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Mother & Son
- Sajak Untuk Nizar Qabbani (Indonesian)
- Praise for Rabiah al-Adawiyah
- Puisi Buat Pembatik (Indonesian)
- Sajak Meditasi: Burung-Burung Terbang Me...
- Sajak Meditasi: Penyaksi Jiwa Yang Suwun...
- Kita Hanya Hening (Indonesian) -new-
- The Last Message
- Ode for a man
- The Ballad of Mr.Sorrow & Ms.Joy
- Keringat Ayah (Indonesian)
- Sajak Meditasi: Selembar Daun Jatuh (Ind...
- Father Dancing on the Head of Deputy Gov...
Comments about Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)