Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo (1 July 1960 / Cilacap (Indonesia))
Biography of Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo was born in Cilacap (Indonesia) ,1 July 1960. He is a PhD graduated from Geophysics (ITB) who wrote poetry for a long time. His poems are scattered in many themes, such as silence, mortality, in-ability until discovery. He was also often invited to read his poem in the several places in Indonesia.
Furthermore, his life is a poetry for him. Such as in thought of health, when a general check-up done many times, it had been many cases. But he said “I am happy, my body had been accepted by me as the poem from my beloved God”, and he said: 'God punished me with a quiet and love'.
Another poems flowing authentically, like his blood run through the mountains of his soul. He saw Ki Ageng in wet-soes gift from his wife in his poem. There was no poetry that came so quickly like that and others also created when he fixed a leaking hose with his wife. And then for him a poetry is not an egoistic words to be understood, but the poem must be an awareness raised from mind and soul.
He is also the founder of “Kayubakar Penyair Institute”.
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- Sajak Meditasi: Burung-Burung Terbang Me... -new-
- Momentum -new-
- Sajak Meditasi: Sendiri Membaca Diri (In... -new-
- Departure -new-
- Sajak Meditasi: Bumi Yang Tertidur (Indo...
- The Radio of The Past
- Sajak Meditasi: Memejam Mata Yang Rabun...
- Sajak Meditasi: Tersenyum Dalam Buaian S...
- Moon Floating Over The Pond
- One Basket of Prayer
- Sajak Meditasi: Di Dalam Kemerdekaan Bun...
- Sajak Meditasi: Pagihari Mencium Rambutm...
- Puisi Buat Pembatik (Indonesian)
- Sajak Meditasi: Rahasia Burung-burung Ya...
- 2 Birds Conversation
- 2 Kisah Tentang Hujan (Indonesian)
- A Failed Poem
- A Letter Without An Address
- A Note On The Mark Knopfler's Song
- A Park & Dusk
- A Poet's Bag
- a small dove
- A Very Simple Poem
- A Warm Stored Voice
- After ceremonial with Tugur
- Along The Batanghari River
- Amplop Pengelana (Indonesian)
- And The Gates Will Be Closed Soon
2 Birds Conversation
'Am I allowed to die here? '
'Why not? '
'With grass, flowers or words? '
'They may be'
'Like the birds lay the memories'
'Yes, suddenly disappear when you do not tell'
'After he died in peace without worry'
'Probably no one felt the loss'
'Is not love... but rather the loss of freedom'