Devanshi Khetarpal Poems
- Teaspoonful Twinning Times are Brimming. Coffee sinks.
- Scratch My Soul If you scratch my soul, You will get scraps...
- Pick Your Nose! When you pick your nose And pull the booger ...
- From Dawn To Dusk The tenebrous tiring tipsy night strutted ...
- The Wind In The Breeze The wind in the breeze is like Life ...
- Rainy Day Paws, Firm on The ground. Eyes,
- A Torn Flower A torn flower seems to be Like a dreadful ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devanshi Khetarpal
Like the floor.
Don't know what.