Pick Your Nose!
When you pick your nose
And pull the booger out,
Which is slimy, sticky and black,
I feel awful. I can't feel more pain
Than to see the booger in front of my eyes.
Keep it in your nose.
Tuck all of it in. Don't stick it about.
If you don't stop, be ready for a smack!
Stop it! You're driving me insane!
Keep it in. Even the housefly dies
From the very sight of your nose.
You're a picker and I wish your ugly snout
Would allow the issued booger to come back.
Stop! The habit makes you insane.
Holy is it pick your nose? If it is, you are wise.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pick Your Nose! by Devanshi Khetarpal )
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)