The Dome Of Witchcraft
The dome of witchcraft
Amongst the marshes and the dark.
I heard a wolf's howl there
And screams of a million bloke.
There are broomsticks and wands
And bats hang upside down.
No one ever comes back
And I doubt that I would too.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dome Of Witchcraft by Devanshi Khetarpal )
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale