The Dome Of Witchcraft
The dome of witchcraft
Amongst the marshes and the dark.
I heard a wolf's howl there
And screams of a million bloke.
There are broomsticks and wands
And bats hang upside down.
No one ever comes back
And I doubt that I would too.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dome Of Witchcraft by Devanshi Khetarpal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie