Allen Steble [(Motivational, love and humour poems)] (20/04/1987)
i love poetry, i enjoy all styles of poetry including free verse and sonnets, i get a lot of inspiration from the great poetry predecessors such as Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou and Shel Silverstein, i enjoy anything out of the ordinary and always enjoy humorous poems as well.
I hope you feel the motivation and love in my poems as I have felt from my friends and family over the years and my beautiful partner Bianca.
If you like my poems feel free to leave a comment or rate them, thankyou for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (Always for eachother)
- (Do what makes YOU happy)
- (Everything I See Is Poetry To Me)
- (I realized)
- (My beautiful flower)
- (Mysteries in the mist)
- (There is nothing really ever to fear)
- (There's a fire burning in my eyes)
- (We all must drink the water of life)
- (Whispers from a shadow)
- (Who teaches the creatures)
- (Wonderful Man (inspired by Maya Angelou...
- (You are the world to me)