Frank Pulver Poems
- Try To Understand Me Too (Auti... Today might not be my day, ...
- Being Abused Do you know how it feels to: live a life ...
- Pain And Suffering Why are there some things that can't be ...
- 7th Day Of December Of 1941 -P...
- As It Is Written As it is Written As we look back in our ...
- Memories Never Fade Away It is finally time to see, What my...
- Precious Memories Those precious memories hidden deep down in...
I am a person that has lived a long, but short life full of struggles. I will slowly publish my poems.
I have wriiten a few hundred poems in the last few years ans I am slowly putting them om here.
If you have an idea for me to write about please let me know. I honestly like to get my ideas from someone else's feelings or thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Pulver
Try To Understand Me Too (Autism)
Today might not be my day,
You might understand what I want to say.
There are times that I want to wave my hand,
And you might think it is something that I am trying to demand.
Can you hear the soun
ds as I pound my feet,
Well maybe not, but all I am doing is trying to sound a beat.
Do you remember when I read the book with you?
It was about the ghost and you made me laugh when you said BOO.
I love to hear it when we whisper and shout Lullabies, songs and rhymes,
To me I wonder, if they can hear us while we do this during school time.
This is one ...