Frank Pulver Poems
- Being Abused Do you know how it feels to: live a life ...
- Pain And Suffering Why are there some things that can't be ...
- 7th Day Of December Of 1941 -P...
- As It Is Written As it is Written As we look back in our ...
- Memories Never Fade Away It is finally time to see, What my...
- Second Chances Yes the light of someone's foolishness might ...
- As I Walk Through The Valley O... As it say in the bible:...
I am a person that has lived a long, but short life full of struggles. I will slowly publish my poems.
I have wriiten a few hundred poems in the last few years ans I am slowly putting them om here.
If you have an idea for me to write about please let me know. I honestly like to get my ideas from someone else's feelings or thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Pulver
Do you know how it feels to:
live a life full of fear?
be told that you’re stupid and useless?
have someone hold a grudge against you?
fight for acceptance?
see that suicide as the only option?
try to reach for help and it seems like no cares?
be chocked or slapped every day?
be physically assaulted every day?
Well if you answered no, then you don’t know what I feel every day.
I am being abused.... mentally, emotionally and physically