Biography of Allen Steble
i love poetry, i enjoy all styles of poetry including free verse and sonnets, i get a lot of inspiration from the great poetry predecessors such as Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou and Shel Silverstein, i enjoy anything out of the ordinary and always enjoy humorous poems as well.
I hope you feel the motivation and love in my poems as I have felt from my friends and family over the years and my beautiful partner Bianca.
If you like my poems feel free to leave a comment or rate them, thankyou for reading.
- (There's a fire burning in my eyes)
- (My beautiful flower)
- (Wonderful Man (inspired by Maya Angelou...
- (Everything I See Is Poetry To Me)
- *(A simile like love, a metaphor is love...
- *(Fifty feet tall (inspired by Shel Sil...
- (Always for eachother)
- (We all must drink the water of life)
- **Land of chocolate **
- *(Choices) *
- (Who teaches the creatures)
- (Do what makes YOU happy)
- (There is nothing really ever to fear)
I say it when i am not speaking
You hear it when you look in my eyes
You feel it when i stroke your tender hair
My love is invisible but is seen through you
Can't You see
My heart speaks the word
You say i am never there