Biography of Allen Steble
i love poetry, i enjoy all styles of poetry including free verse and sonnets, i get a lot of inspiration from the great poetry predecessors such as Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou and Shel Silverstein, i enjoy anything out of the ordinary and always enjoy humorous poems as well.
I hope you feel the motivation and love in my poems as I have felt from my friends and family over the years and my beautiful partner Bianca.
If you like my poems feel free to leave a comment or rate them, thankyou for reading.
- (There's a fire burning in my eyes)
- (My beautiful flower)
- (Wonderful Man (inspired by Maya Angelou...
- *(Fifty feet tall (inspired by Shel Sil...
- *(A simile like love, a metaphor is love...
- (Everything I See Is Poetry To Me)
- (Always for eachother)
- (Who teaches the creatures)
- (We all must drink the water of life)
- (Do what makes YOU happy)
- (You are the world to me)
- *(Choices) *
- (Whispers from a shadow)
Standing here helplessly looking at what i breathe
Two arms stretched out like breaking elastic
Reaching out for something beyond the curve of the earth
The power is within my palms, waiting potentially
My two legs dominate the ground like parched sand
They are strong like the branch of a red wood tree
The ground below is tired of holding my still mass
The Power is within my feet, waiting potentially