greg richardson Poems
- To Motherhood Motherhood is not about being perfect Its ...
- Enough I am done with poetry Unfortunately, It is not
- In A Moment In a moment the turmoil can cease to be if ...
- The Miracle Of The Sky Why'd it take my death for you to ...
- A Poet A poet am I We are not so common as one might ...
- Rock Music It feels so good to hear you scream Your ...
- I Heal People I heal people and transform their lives. My ...
Mr. Richardson is short and direct in his poetry. Each poem is meant to get the reader thinking about life, death, and everything in between. As a mental health counselor Mr. Richardson attempts to heal the wounds of the mentally ill. Not only that, but Mr. Richardson suffers from Bipolar Disorder as well, giving him a unique understanding of the complex workings of the mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Motherhood is not
about being perfect
Its about putting others
and when you are
It is our job
to hold you up
give you courage
and thank the Lord
we have someone