Wendy Bureau Poems
- Delusions Of Grandeur O' darkened shadow'd ...
- Can You Make Me Believe? Show me that you love me But do not...
- Creation Out Of Destruction Induced, a downward spiral A ...
- Angelic Temptress Perched high 'pon a rock plateau Eyes ...
- Beloved Suppose I could in time regress But to reincarnate ...
- Greater Glory Dare ye travel 'pon the road of evil? For ...
- Dance With Me Dance with me, my partner Spirit lover, of ...
I have been reading the greats since I could hold books, and have always had a certain admiration for the arts, especially the written word. They say a picture can say a thousand words.. well simply put, I want my thousand words to paint one solemn picture; me. I had my first book Amateur's Pursuit published this year, and have been diligently working to finish up my next release.. Info to follow for those interested.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Delusions Of Grandeur
O' darkened shadow'd silhouette
Concise, precise and wise
Tiptoeing through existence
Draped in translucent disguise
Disguised delusions of grandeur
Mistaken by mistakes
A promised personality
Consumed, eaten by false traits
Traits condemned by society
Cradled by sufficient hands
A turning point, a milestone?
An unjust act, no reprimand
Reprimand, reprehend or represent
To whom, or what, and why?
My confusion, postpartum delusion
Concealed, unrevealed a silent cry
Cry upon dead and deafened ears
Like Braille without ...