Virginia Cairns Poems
- Frozen Time Father time To this being I beg That he will ...
- Line Between Friends And Lover... There is a line Between ...
- Be Yourself, Or Conform To be or not to be That is the ...
- You Are Your smile Pure and beautiful Makes everything ...
- To Love Or Not To Love To love you, my dearest Is to feast ...
- Fragmented Earth Splitting, tearing The earth breaks ...
- Personal Hell Everyone has their personal hell Unique from ...
My name is Virginia Cairns and I am turning 16 in a few months. I love to read poetry and to write. I write stories as well. I found this website while looking for sme new poetry to read and I couldn't wait to join. At the time being, I live in Lake Elsinore, CA. I live with my younger brother Tony and my younger sister Beth. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Virginia Cairns
To this being I beg
That he will freeze time
At sunset or sunrise
Crescent moon and shining stars near
With a cool autumn breeze
For my knight in shining armor and I
Just you and I unfrozen
Standing near each other
At least for a while
So we could get to know one another
Talking for hours on end
Laughing at jokes
Singing along with songs while dancing
Enjoying the noises of our making
To play games
Competing in fun
Smiling while yelling
I'd wish to know you
Heart and soul