Theodora (Theo) Onken
Theodora (Theo) Onken Poems
- (((After The Rain))) I missed you the other day When the ...
- The Cats In The Cradle (De Ja... I sing to you a sweet ...
- I'Ll Be Here For everything you are For everything you have...
- Your Golden Pen Entangled in the depth of your blue ...
- ****right Place~~wrong Time*... I felt your Aura come, with...
- ((((Summer Of My Life)))) It was early summer ... ...
- Wil-O-The-Wisp Enchanted Wil-O-The Wisp Wanderer You ...
'People will forget what you've said; People will forget what you did; But People will NEVER forget how you make them feel! '
Theo was born in Washington State.
She lived in Seattle over half of her life and surrounding areas. Married her second husband there and has a beautiful son. Theo has many interests, from Internal Medicine to Psychiatry. All the sciences and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Cheaters are a different breed. Some would do ANYTHING to win or get ahead'''The things i have learned on line.
'''With each new wave - another dream'My love of the ocean and the peace and serenity it brings.
'With each new tide - fulfillment' - - - Theo Onken''
(((After The Rain)))
I missed you the other day
When the dew left its diamond glitter upon the grass
And the squirrels and frogs were frolicking merry
When the silence of daybreak calmed
And the sunrise ever warmed
With its gentle rays dancing across my skin
Giving me hints of a fluffy white cloud or two
Promising an entire new day
Of peace and contentment
A perfect day-this
But for the glaring-almost blindingly-blazing
Absence of you
Dedicated to: Renee Nicole (Rainspirit)