Doyen Lingua Poems
- Gargoyle The gargoyle frowned with his permanent face and ...
- A Poem Is emotion condensed into a paste smothered onto ...
- #2 The pencil just sat there. Not being chewed, or ...
- On The Back Of A Napkin I found a little poem crying on the...
- River Stone Beaten ‘round its river home, the icy current ...
- Tissues A box lies here six sides folded inward weak ...
- Andy Warhol X30
Had too many glance and click away.
I thought you were here to find out:
my life story;
or why I write poetry;
or who is this person? ?
for anger or delight.
But those things, like tabloids and
stale chips for the unworked brain.
Dear, I do not want to bore
but poems I do not whore.
So read, read, read some more.
But do not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The gargoyle frowned with his permanent face
and scuffed at the birds perched on his carapace
Even more he despised the humans below
causing a ruckus and a clamorous row.
The ‘trusses beneath him, rose from the ground.
His duty to hold back the demon hound.
The bell tol’d them all the time
as another man died right on nine.
And no one noticed the stony, grey smirk
of the bat winged pillar on the corner of Kirk.