Doyen Lingua Poems
- A Poem Is emotion condensed into a paste smothered onto ...
- Gargoyle The gargoyle frowned with his permanent face and ...
- #2 The pencil just sat there. Not being chewed, or ...
- On The Back Of A Napkin I found a little poem crying on the...
- River Stone Beaten ‘round its river home, the icy current ...
- Tissues A box lies here six sides folded inward weak ...
- Andy Warhol X30
Had too many glance and click away.
I thought you were here to find out:
my life story;
or why I write poetry;
or who is this person? ?
for anger or delight.
But those things, like tabloids and
stale chips for the unworked brain.
Dear, I do not want to bore
but poems I do not whore.
So read, read, read some more.
But do not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poem Is
condensed into a paste
smothered onto buttered toast
giving life a taste
are kept inside a jar inside the fridge
taken out for soup and salad
but never out to binge
just for celebrations
and wrapped with ribbon fare
not even philosophy deserves
this kind of special care