Bill Cantrell Poems
- The Treasure Of A Letter Words carefully written, Will they...
- Eternal Poets Emotions must be gathered and clothed with ...
- Afraid Of The Dark Bedtime should be a time for sweet ...
- The Vioce Of Flowers Have you heard the voice of flowers? ...
- Davy Jones Locker Love and tears, life and death Emotions on...
- Crimson Moon Why are you angry, crimson moon? You look so ...
I am not a poet and don't claim to be but I love in my own way putting thought, emotions and reason into words. Been attempting to write since 2012 and I enjoy it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It is not passion that balances lovelove
but love that balances passion''
''A poem is nothing other than a song that fell in love with its words''poetry
''Such gateways of light are the eyesImmoral desires
yet, they can open the darkest of doors.''
''The needs of the manyPolitically correct
Outweighed the needs of the few
Whereas the rights of the few
Devoures the rights of the many''
The Treasure Of A Letter
Words carefully written,
Will they stand the test of time?
The secret is emotion,
Not in the way words rhyme.
Put them in a chest.
No better words than I love you,
Could ever serve you best.