Simply Ruby Poems
- Bloody Rose I found a rose covered in blood, I wondered how...
- Gone Losing you was a nightmare forgetting you was ...
- Zombie Lying, breathing, harmless zombie your rotten heart ...
- Silent Love My silent love I had to hide It is not fake, ...
- Distance Distance… always keeping us apart Hiding feelings ...
I used to write a little back in high school, but as the years went by so did my passion for writing. Recently my friends convinced me to pick it up again so that is what i will do. I hope at least someone out there enjoys my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simply Ruby
I found a rose covered in blood,
I wondered how it survived?
I took that rose in my hands
I placed it next to my heart.
The rose grew roots on my heart.
It took my blood to survive.
It fed from hopes, dreams and laughs.
It made me shiver and shine.
Although the rose was taking away,
The energy stored in this facade.
My nights, my days. My moonlight sun
It made me happy. It gave me joy
Losing my soul I didn't mind.
Giving my life just to survive.
The rose knew this, knew this and more.
It didn't care, for it was strong.
It wasn't weak. Not ...