Losing you was a nightmare
forgetting you was impossible to do
I was broken.
You were gone
Endless nights full of pain
silent tears down my face
I was lost.
You were still gone.
Finding him was a surprise
loving him seemed impossible to do
I was healing.
While you were gone
Days full of warm smiles
life full of wonder, kisses and hugs
I was happy.
I had moved on.
Finding you again was unexpected
whispering sweet words into my ear
You were back.
I was confused.
How silly to want to revive the past
How naive to want to take it all back
you want the love that was once ours
but darling. I am already gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone by Simply Ruby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell Of Onions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Convenienced With Options, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People of the Book, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Soul In Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Public Limited Company Safety Catch, Terence G. Craddock
- Cry Tears (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- I am married to the Muses, Hebert Logerie
- Limited Suffix Finances Warms Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Counting Sheep, Ronald Chapman
- Unprepared To Sit And Listen, Lawrence S. Pertillar