My silent love I had to hide
It is not fake, are you that blind?
No matter what I say or do,
I’m always invisible to you.
So many words, so many hugs,
so many hints you choose to ignore.
You look around blocking the truth,
Is it that hard to see right through?
Look at me I’m here. I’m here for you,
but you can’t see me. you never do.
What can I do for you to see?
It's laying so close, you just have to reach.
So hurtful to see that you close your eyes
to what we are. To what we have.
Endless laughs, sleepless nights
our precious moments you choose to hide.
Look at me I’m here. I’m here for you
but you can’t see me, you never do.
still I hope that in the end
You’ll see that my silent love belongs to you
My dear best friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent love by Simply Ruby )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Hold On, Spiritwind Wood
- Underwoods: Epigram, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Passions of Love, Cathy Hodgson
- What Is an Epigram?, Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Before and Every After, Marianne Boruch
- Patron, Archan Mehta
- I Never Compose A Poem, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Binoo the Actor, sarojkanta dash
- It Is Not Mine, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Train Journey, Asit Kumar Sanyal