My silent love I had to hide
It is not fake, are you that blind?
No matter what I say or do,
I’m always invisible to you.
So many words, so many hugs,
so many hints you choose to ignore.
You look around blocking the truth,
Is it that hard to see right through?
Look at me I’m here. I’m here for you,
but you can’t see me. you never do.
What can I do for you to see?
It's laying so close, you just have to reach.
So hurtful to see that you close your eyes
to what we are. To what we have.
Endless laughs, sleepless nights
our precious moments you choose to hide.
Look at me I’m here. I’m here for you
but you can’t see me, you never do.
still I hope that in the end
You’ll see that my silent love belongs to you
My dear best friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent love by Simply Ruby )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall