My silent love I had to hide
It is not fake, are you that blind?
No matter what I say or do,
I’m always invisible to you.
So many words, so many hugs,
so many hints you choose to ignore.
You look around blocking the truth,
Is it that hard to see right through?
Look at me I’m here. I’m here for you,
but you can’t see me. you never do.
What can I do for you to see?
It's laying so close, you just have to reach.
So hurtful to see that you close your eyes
to what we are. To what we have.
Endless laughs, sleepless nights
our precious moments you choose to hide.
Look at me I’m here. I’m here for you
but you can’t see me, you never do.
still I hope that in the end
You’ll see that my silent love belongs to you
My dear best friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent love by Simply Ruby )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(18 July 1933)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
Poem of the Day
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal