shivayadav yadav Poems
- India Is My Country We are Indians, Very proud of ...
- Fidel Castro Whenever i go searching through the dictionary ...
- I Love My Teacher One fine morning i went my school To meet ...
- I Love You I love you in every whare What did you done fot ...
- Happy B'Day Eachyear your birthday remains me But everyday ...
- Thiruppavai. Andal Pasuram 1 (... As auspicious day in the ...
- Love Box Happy to know that you are stepping, Stepping in ...
Shivayadav, aged 53, Karur town Tamilnadu India. I had my primary, School and College education in various institutions like St. Francis convent in Coimbatore, St.Therasa in Karur. Here after I had completed my S.S.L.C. in the year 1973 at Puthur Bishop Heber High School in Trichy. P.U.Course In Nehru Memorial College, puthanampatti, in Trichy district. At the year 1977 I have joined the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
India Is My Country
We are Indians, Very proud of it.
Hundred crore peoples are here
All of them are living an unity..
Sikhs, Tamils are brothers
Bengalis and telugus are sisters
Thousand Gods are here and thare
Only God is our Bharath Matha..
Twenty eight states, seven territories
Having their own cultures and customs
No wonders, they are not ridicule others.
Costumes may be differ but national is one
Hormonious accomodating every whare
Obliging manners are in all hearts..
It is our India.India is my country.
Giving pleasures in thinking of my country
Might be ...