My dreams are faded
Getting love hated.
How many days and nite
How can i spent tweilight
Is she cheat me? oh betrayer
Days could only forgive trickster!
Now i am free bird..Wont allow this beak.
She knows every thing.
Still she pretend as nothing.
She is always bluffing..
Yes my love is fading..
shivayadav yadav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faded love by shivayadav yadav )
- Sons And Daughters, Edward Kofi Louis
- An Army Of Occupation, Tony Adah
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah