My dreams are faded
Getting love hated.
How many days and nite
How can i spent tweilight
Is she cheat me? oh betrayer
Days could only forgive trickster!
Now i am free bird..Wont allow this beak.
She knows every thing.
Still she pretend as nothing.
She is always bluffing..
Yes my love is fading..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faded love by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin