Death is not the end
But rather than begining
People destroy beautiful moments
Believing that this is the end!
Playing the stupid games..
Not knowing the real thing.
''Dont be worried, you will be saved''
You will be entered in the eternal world.
Death is not the end..oh death is not!
Let him allow to go in peace..
Let him go with your dance and song.
Be proud to send off him..
Give him an ecstatic voyage!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal