Death is not the end
But rather than begining
People destroy beautiful moments
Believing that this is the end!
Playing the stupid games..
Not knowing the real thing.
''Dont be worried, you will be saved''
You will be entered in the eternal world.
Death is not the end..oh death is not!
Let him allow to go in peace..
Let him go with your dance and song.
Be proud to send off him..
Give him an ecstatic voyage!
shivayadav yadav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death by shivayadav yadav )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- In Heaven there is no more...., Roxanne Dubarry
- Sleepy Physique, Suhail Kakorvi
- Union, Suhail Kakorvi
- I Am Not a Myth, Matthew Hittinger
- Key and Lock, Harindhar Reddy
- Maintenance of the world, gajanan mishra
- Super Bowl Football = 2015, Tom Zart
- Lead Me, Gina Borrebach
- Yesterday, Today and Tommorrow Stood Bef.., Harindhar Reddy
- Open Desire, Soumita Sarkar Ray