Rebbecca Peninsulari Poems
- Flight Of The Macaws Today I feel like flying past the ...
- Blend Right In They are all stuck up jerks. Though I ...
- Turning Point Our names could not be spoken in the same ...
- Does Anybody Care? Maybe sometimes I hear my name in the ...
- Me I am cold and warm happy and sad tall and short loved ...
- Lost And Alone Writing stories by the hour. Composing emails...
- Leading The Pack Pacing in front. Turning around seeing you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebbecca Peninsulari
Flight Of The Macaws
Today I feel like flying
past the highest high.
Swoop down, turn around
and be back to my dwelling place.
Today is a new day, tomorrow is too.
Come on, lets fly wherever we want.
All of us, now we are united.
Scarlet, Spix, come on let's go!
Through the Amazon, until we get tired.
Forgiveness was always an issue for me.
Has been, is, and always will be.
Today I am free.
I'll fly from sea to shining sea.
My red requirements have been fulfilled.
And to them I say sorry.
Sorry sorry sorry.
I ask for new roots.
Turning over soil.
As united we...