Leading The Pack
Pacing in front.
seeing you there
I am fine
being the caboose
No one paying much attention.
You are in the front.
I am in the back.
We weren't meant to pace together
side by side.
I wish I could lead.
And you wish you could be me.
I will be fine
right in the back.
Wish I could lead
And let the sun dapple me.
We shall both lead...
And howl at the moon.
The wilderness is like home to me and you.
So we'll lead the pack.
One by one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leading The Pack by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak