Does Anybody Care?
Maybe sometimes I hear my name in the crowd
But every time it is not that loud.
Whenever I hear a conversation
I jump to the conclusion
that I'm not the topic.
My friends are wrapped up in their own lives,
they can't turn to me.
Even if they wanted too, I doubt they'll choose to see
That the only person that cares about myself is me.
Rebbecca Peninsulari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does Anybody Care? by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- I've Found Love At last, Masereka Amos
- FOR A FATHER AND SON, Phil Soar
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown