Flight of the Macaws
Today I feel like flying
past the highest high.
Swoop down, turn around
and be back to my dwelling place.
Today is a new day, tomorrow is too.
Come on, lets fly wherever we want.
All of us, now we are united.
Scarlet, Spix, come on let's go!
Through the Amazon, until we get tired.
Forgiveness was always an issue for me.
Has been, is, and always will be.
Today I am free.
I'll fly from sea to shining sea.
My red requirements have been fulfilled.
And to them I say sorry.
Sorry sorry sorry.
I ask for new roots.
Turning over soil.
As united we stand, divided we fall.
Tonight we celebrate the flight
of the Macaws.
Tonight I am free.
Tonight I shall fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flight of the Macaws by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra