Our names could not be spoken in the same statement
I was the predator, you the prey.
An any day, I forget.
You came up to me to say:
The turning point is 360 degrees,
my life has never been at such disease.
When The Turning point is 360 degrees,
how am I supposed to believe?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turning Point by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- 'Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá', nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Georgetown U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest