Blend Right In
They are all stuck up jerks.
Though I befriend them all.
They talk about themselves.
Their lives, their stuff, who's at the small.
When I open up my mouth to reply
they don't even take a glance.
They listen to me?
I blend right in
they complain when I
keep my mouth shut.
Things pay more attention to me, like the sky.
I don't matter.
They are too polite too agree.
But if I realize, I do observe,
can't they feel what's true, can't they see?
I blend right in, I observe.
I know everybody's actions.
Everything I do,
I can predict their reactions.
Rebbecca Peninsulari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blend Right In by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay