Blend Right In
They are all stuck up jerks.
Though I befriend them all.
They talk about themselves.
Their lives, their stuff, who's at the small.
When I open up my mouth to reply
they don't even take a glance.
They listen to me?
I blend right in
they complain when I
keep my mouth shut.
Things pay more attention to me, like the sky.
I don't matter.
They are too polite too agree.
But if I realize, I do observe,
can't they feel what's true, can't they see?
I blend right in, I observe.
I know everybody's actions.
Everything I do,
I can predict their reactions.
Rebbecca Peninsulari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blend Right In by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
- I love you more than 🎂🍰, Mark Heathcote
- My Friends (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Story of a postman, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Boy & his Lamb, narasanna n narasanna n
- Let Alone Me, Asma Riaz Khan
- The Unbearable, Lilly Emery
- My Childhood poem-3, soulful heart
- Nature Expresses Itself, Rohit Sapra
- I sold myself, Asma Riaz Khan
- Beauty, narasanna n narasanna n
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)