Blend Right In
They are all stuck up jerks.
Though I befriend them all.
They talk about themselves.
Their lives, their stuff, who's at the small.
When I open up my mouth to reply
they don't even take a glance.
They listen to me?
I blend right in
they complain when I
keep my mouth shut.
Things pay more attention to me, like the sky.
I don't matter.
They are too polite too agree.
But if I realize, I do observe,
can't they feel what's true, can't they see?
I blend right in, I observe.
I know everybody's actions.
Everything I do,
I can predict their reactions.
Rebbecca Peninsulari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blend Right In by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta