Blend Right In
They are all stuck up jerks.
Though I befriend them all.
They talk about themselves.
Their lives, their stuff, who's at the small.
When I open up my mouth to reply
they don't even take a glance.
They listen to me?
I blend right in
they complain when I
keep my mouth shut.
Things pay more attention to me, like the sky.
I don't matter.
They are too polite too agree.
But if I realize, I do observe,
can't they feel what's true, can't they see?
I blend right in, I observe.
I know everybody's actions.
Everything I do,
I can predict their reactions.
Rebbecca Peninsulari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blend Right In by Rebbecca Peninsulari )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest