Your Skilled Hand
Your skilled hand..; that's shaping my dreams like a ripe fruit, the ones that overflows from between her fingers highball cooling the heat of my soul, that is flowing on my burned heart as a fountain of living water, your hand that plays sweetly angel, songs of joy on my lips still hurled as a child in the lap of life!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Skilled Hand by Fatima Nusairat )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver