Wisdom and Understanding.
King Solomon, the wise one said,
Find wisdom, get understanding my beloved.
The more knowledge you pick up in time,
Receive more self confidence, takes you out of the grime.
Wisdom cannot be given, the laws of life has to be observed,
Sometimes on the hard way, but eventually it will be deserved,
As knowledge is power, eventually you see the reality
And you live your life in freedom, peace and dignity.
Keep on observing and learning everything on your way,
Be patient, never too proud, only humble, this I can say.
Eventually you will see the light,
And you will realize your power and might.
Which were always with you. that's your birth right.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom and Understanding. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)