Wisdom and Understanding.
King Solomon, the wise one said,
Find wisdom, get understanding my beloved.
The more knowledge you pick up in time,
Receive more self confidence, takes you out of the grime.
Wisdom cannot be given, the laws of life has to be observed,
Sometimes on the hard way, but eventually it will be deserved,
As knowledge is power, eventually you see the reality
And you live your life in freedom, peace and dignity.
Keep on observing and learning everything on your way,
Be patient, never too proud, only humble, this I can say.
Eventually you will see the light,
And you will realize your power and might.
Which were always with you. that's your birth right.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom and Understanding. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma